Aerosol Jet Printer AJ 300-UP
- Approximate overall dimensions are 864 mm D x 1372 mm W x 2322 mm H (with hood; does not include dimensions for ErgoArm and monitor).
- Overall weight of the Aerosol Jet 300 Print System is approximately 680 kg.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet with Granite Table Top.
- Ability to print on substrates up to 300 mm x 300 mm.
- X-Y motion positional accuracy down to +/- 6 μ
- 300 mm XY automated control and 50 mm Z-axis automated Control
- Motion repeatability +/- 1 μm for each axis.
- Visual alignment system – alignment cameras and lightning enable registration of line over line with multiple passes.
- Computer control system of printing parameters in AutoCAD format.
- Heated Vacuum Platen.
Printing Head Schematic design
|Z axis Height||millimeters||0-50|
|Nozzle Diameter||microns||150, 200, 300|
|Platen Temperature||°C||Room temperature – 120|
|Tube Heater Temperature||°C||Room temperature – 120|
|Sheath gas flow rate||Cubic centimeter||30 – 100|
|Virtual Impactator flow rate||Cubic centimeter||400 -1100|
|Atomizer flow rate||Cubic centimeter||500 – 1200|
Pulse Forge 1300 Novacentrix
Photonic curing machine for sintering a wide variety of inks deposited on conventional and non-conventional substrates, such as paper, cotton, plastics.
|Peak radiant power delivered (kW/cm2)||35|
|Max radiant energy delivered (J/cm2)||100|
|Max voltage to lamp(s)||950|
|Effective max linear processing speed (m/min)||30|
|Curing dimension per pulse (mm)||75 x 150|
|Max area cured per sample (mm)||300 x 150|
|Pulse length range (microseconds)||25–100,000|
|Pulse length increment (microseconds)||1|
|Minimum pulse spacing (microseconds)||20|
|Max pulse rate||>kHz|
|Output spectrum (nm)||200–1500|
|Uniformity of exposure (point to point)||+/- 2% or better|